Have you been reading the Tortal Blog in the last year? Have you been visiting our blog every week? If not, you have been missing out on a great source of high-level advice on getting more from your company training . . . much more.
Here is a selection of top posts we published on our blog in calendar year 2019. Just click on each of the titles below and start reading. Once you take a look at them, we know you will want to bookmark our blog and visit it weekly for the freshest and most practical training advice anywhere online.
A Selection of Our Top Posts from the Last Year
- Give Your Company the Gift of Great Training in Year 2020
- Younger Generation Leadership Strategy: Invest in Great Training
- Why You Should Close Your Training Department
- Why Training Is the Secret to Achieving Your Franchise’s Goals and Vision
- Training Extras Make All the Difference when Onboarding New Employees
- Why You Need to Train Your People to Offer Your Customers a Great Experience
- You Are Paying for Training, Whether You Know It or Not
- Questions Your Employee Training Partner Should Ask You
- How to Get the Most from a Mobile Learning Management System
- The Benefits of Custom eLearning Solutions for Corporate Training
- How to Use Metrics to Measure and Improve Training
- Eight Critical Questions to Ask when Selecting an LMS
- What You Need to Know about SCORM
- Six Questions to Ask Before You Select an LMS
- Why You Should Talk about Your Brand During Training
- In-House Training vs. Taking Classes: Which Will Teach Your Employees What They Need?
- Why Training Cures Company Chaos
- How to Organize the Content in Your Learning Management System
- Three Outdated Myths about Training
- Why You Should Talk about Ethics During Onboarding
- Do Off-the-Shelf Training Programs Work?
- Be Proactive when Launching LMS Enhancements
- Why Good Trainers Should Analyze Group Dynamics
Stay Tuned for More Great Ideas in Year 2020
All of us at Tortal Training wish you great success in the New Year. Remember, we are here to answer your questions and help you make year 2020 your most successful year ever. How? By training!