Meridith Elliott Powell, one of today’s hottest experts on growing businesses, just happens to be a master trainer too. In her recent Breakthrough Ideas in Training webinar, she shared some of her instantly effective strategies for delivering training that engages trainees and “sticks.”
Here are some takeaways that we learned from her webinar . . .
- Why real stories from your own life are the most powerful you can use in training.
- Why you should never be the hero in the stories you tell.
- Why using names empowers people to see the stories you are telling them.
- Why the right tiny events can be the key to immense audience involvement.
- The three most important new training trends and how to use them.
- How to use Meridith’s Point – Story – Interaction framework to boost learning and retention of knowledge.
- What combination training is, why it works – and how to do it.
- Proven strategies for packing the most learning into a short two-hour training session.
- Why teaching less, not more, is the key to great training.
- Why you need to introduce something new into every training session . . . every 20 minutes.
- The right and wrong way to use humor to reinforce learning.
- How to keep your training fresh by” getting back in the trenches.”
- Why great trainers always are striving to up their game.
Register Today to Watch Meridith’s Webinar
Have you seen Meridith’s webinar yet? If not, you can still register for it and all the other groundbreaking Breakthrough Ideas webinars coming up in the days ahead.
As a special thank-you for attending his webinar, Meridith offering you a free download of her new eBook that offers proven confidence-building strategies. Sign up, learn, and boost your success. We thank Meridith for sharing her success strategies.