We need to find a way to increase adoption and use of our new onboarding tool in our international organization.
A global business networking organization, had developed a powerful onboarding tool for new members. The challenge was getting international employees to adopt the tool enthusiastically and to use it diligently enough to start to benefit from what it had to offer. The presence of multiple languages in multiple locations added to the challenge.
Global business developed a powerful onboarding tool but had difficulty getting international employees to adopt the tool to benefit from what it had to offer
After assessing the tool itself and exploring the onboarding landscape at multiple international locations, Tortal Training recommended developing a short engaging video to introduce the learner to the new tool and explain how to use it. In addition, the team launched a three-month spaced learning program that drove rapid adoption and success. The next step was to cement gains and regularize ongoing training throughout the organization by adapting the training to a global audience. One primary goal was updating the training videos for different languages. The video was also delivered to social media via the business as part of a welcome package.
Developed a short engaging video, launched a three-month spaced learning program, updated the training videos for different languages
The client reported a massive positive response and has continued to ask Tortal Training for additional training materials to augment the onboarding tool. As of this writing, the organization is successfully onboarding about 7,000 new members each month.
7,000 new members each month
Stepping up to Greatness with Michael Strasner
Subscribe to Our Training Newsletter
and Receive Access to Our eBook Library.
Request an LMS Demo
Our user friendly LMS is very easy to use, can be accessed across many devices, and allows users to take courses and access training materials anywhere with internet access.
Exclusive benefits and features of Tortal's learning management system:
- Self Authoring Tool - Create your own courses or upload your existing training materials and easily turn them into course ware
- OpenSesame Partnership - Select from a library of of over 220,000 high quality pre-made training courses
- Customization - Personalize and upgrade your LMS with optional integrations for complex functionalities
- Metrics and Measurement - Easily track the enrollment, course usage, and completion of your users to gain valuable insights
- Accomplishment - Once a user completes a certification through the LMS they will be alerted with the option to add a badge to their LinkedIn profile