Learning Management System (LMS)
What is a Learning Management System (LMS)?
A learning management system (LMS) is responsible for deploying, tracking, summarizing and reporting on training programs. Tortal Training offers a standard LMS or customizable LMS options to better serve an organization’s needs and goals. All training courses and lessons are uploaded into their LMS; Online learners access materials through the LMS.
Benefits of a Learning Management System
- Easy Access: An LMS is an online hub kept safe by password protection. Online training materials are uploaded and then available to all authorized learners in real-time.
- Results and Reporting: Managers have access to view staff members who have yet to fulfill training obligations.
- Customizable Dashboards: Tortal Training will develop an LMS that gives each employee access to his or her own dashboard with required trainings uploaded.
- Compliance: Certain trainings are required in order for an organization to stay compliant. The LMS assists in addressing any non-compliancy issues.
- Complete Training Management: The purpose of the LMS deployed by Tortal Training is to handle all tasks related to the delivery and management of e-learning materials. All enrollment, course completion and reporting tasks are done in a single hub.
- New Hire Training: An LMS can house all of the materials required for a new employee to complete and get up to date on his or her training. Enroll an employee in an onboarding e-course in the LMS and track his or her advancements through the materials.
Features of Our Learning Management System
- OpenSesame – OpenSesame seamlessly integrates into Tortal’s LMS to provide users with a catalogue of over 20,000 high-quality curated training materials across 130 categories.
- Self-Authoring Tool – Our easy-to-use Self-Authoring Tool puts you in the driver’s seat. You can take all of your company’s documents and videos, and use Tortal Training’s Online Learning Center to turn your content into quality training material. Tortal Training has a Self-Authoring Tool built right into its Online Learning Center that provides unprecedented flexibility and will help you take your online training to the next level.
- LMS Customizations – Tortal will customize your Learning Management System to meet your needs and requirements.
- Metrics and Measurement -Track who is taking your training, who has completed modules and units, how they have scored on embedded quizzes and games . . . and how effectively they applying their new skills and knowledge.
- Training on Mobile Devices – It’s not always the right solution, but when it is, it is. Mobile training had gained popularity in many spaces. Tortal takes a different approach rather than just making training available on a phone we design it for the phone.
- Support – A training development company is only as good as the level of support it provides! Here the Tortal Training team is unequaled. We’re here to answer questions, modify learning materials, resolve technical issues . . . and more.
Tortal Training meticulously developed an LMS with all of things required to meet an organization’s training goals. Individuals in charge of training will spend less time on the disbursement and tracking of training materials with the automated reporting system; content and tracking tools are provided directly through Tortal Training.
- Can the e-course offering on an LMS be changed after launch?
The beauty of the right LMS is the ability to add or delete course offerings at any time. New information and materials can be added through the system and delivered immediately.
- What does the tracking tools in Tortal’s LMS help me manage?
An LMS from Tortal Training assists in tracking training progression and checking to see if each employee has met performance milestones. Analytical tools flag areas of concern and also highlight employee strengths. Detailed reporting helps make determinations on whether training materials need to be changed.